Norton Removal Tool – is a small but very efficient software application that was specifically designed to remove some of the Norton utilities found on your computer.It provides a straightforward way for helping you remove Norton products, so no complicated operations need to be performed.
This tool comes in handy when Norton software programs can not be removed in the traditional way from the Control Panel.
It is the best alternative you have when you clutter the computer till the point that it crashes, or if you want to install another antivirus or Internet security technology but you are not allowed to, due to interference with Norton software. It’s certainly easier than having to reinstall your operating system.
Supported Norton products
• Some of the software products it can remove include Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005, AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2, Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2, Norton Password Manager, Norton Confidential Online 2007, and Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack.
Easy-to-trigger removal operations
• The only thing you have to do is initiate the software app, shut down any other programs, and restart your computer. The removing process takes some time, and there is no ETA displayed on a progress bar, but your computer system will eventually be cleaned.
• Use it wisely and say goodbye to old stubborn Norton tools, but don’t expect to be highly efficient when it comes to other software applications found in the Norton suite. Since it doesn’t require much computer knowledge to set up the dedicated parameters even less experienced users can learn to master the entire process in no time
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.