oCam Screen Recorder – is a screen recording application which, apart from supporting basic Windows applications, isn’t really suitable for anything more than slideshows or tutorials. The program is rather easy to use and can create videos by select an area on the screen and hitting the large “Record” button. Among other things, it has a variety of options from which to configure including codecs. The program is definitely suitable for creating basic presentations, but not for recording high definition gaming like Fraps.
• Computer screen, video recording is possible.
• Recording using the built-in video codecs(AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, TS, VOB) and audio codecs(MP3) and real-time audio encoding
• Can record you use the external VFW codec. * Have large video formats to support more than 4GB.
• Recording sound from your computer as you can.
• Audio recording is made possible without the stereo mix setting.(Windows 7, Vista SP1 or later)
• A variety of sound quality when recording can be selected.
• Screen capture is possible. Image Format(JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
• Recording area of the keyboard can be easily controlled.
• Can record the full screen and window area.
• During recording, the mouse cursor can be set to be included.
• Bug reporting is available to developers.
• Record the results can be stored in a specific folder, you have the option.
• oCam dual-monitor support.
• Flash in the IE browser, the target area can be selected.
• Preferences from the FPS setting is possible.
• Recording schedule function is available.
Languages Available: English, Russian, Georgian, Hungarian, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Greek, German, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Japanese.
* not available