DRS Technologies Orca3D – streamlines your design work with a suite of powerful applications that run within the Rhino 3D environment. Conceptualize, model, and analyze, all without transferring files or learning a new program. Create and fair hull, deck, and superstructure surfaces, analyze hydrostatics and stability, predict speed vs. horsepower, and track the weight, center of gravity, and cost of your design, all within a single environment. By itself, Rhino is an extremely powerful design tool; when you add Orca3D’s marine-specific tools, it becomes the most versatile and cost-effective marine design program available.
Hydrostatics & Stability
• Compute intact hydrostatics at the push of a button, analyze the intact stability of your design, and float your design to a specified displacement and center of gravity. Track downflooding points as the vessel heels.
Hull Design & Fairing
• Start your design by entering parameters into a Hull Assistant, watching the shape and hydrostatic properties change in real-time. Fair the hull shape, using tools such as real-time display of sections (stations, buttocks, waterlines), forefoot control, and editing planes.
• Predict the resistance and speed of your design, using a Savitsky analysis for planing hulls or a Holtrop analysis for displacement vessels.
Weight & Cost Tracking
• Assign weight and cost properties to the objects in your model. Total weight, center of gravity, and cost update as you edit your model.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.