Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 – is an application for backup, recovery, and migration system for both physical and virtual home platforms running Windows. The Paragon Backup & Recovery Professional solution offers a single set of backup and recovery capabilities for user data and systems in order to provide reliable protection from software or hardware failures, virus attacks and careless handling of Windows.
• Access to four comprehensive recovery environments: Windows, Linux, DOS and WinPE, which allows the computer to overcome failures of any complexity.
• Restoration of the system by migrating to new equipment.
• Ability to extract only the necessary files and folders without the need to restore the entire archive.
• Fix Windows boot problems.
• Archive hard drives, individual partitions or certain files / folders.
• Creation of sector and file incremental archives, differential, synthetic and cyclic archives.
• Use the convenient wizard of intelligent archiving.
• Protection of the system without interrupting the user.
• Automate repetitive tasks thanks to the built-in scheduler.
• Save archives to external disks, on the Internet, local network, etc.
• Support for the latest adaptive system recovery technology on other equipment.
• Create a WinPE rescue disk.
• Copy, migrate, and restore 64-bit versions of Windows downloaded via the uEFI interface and installed on a GPT disk.
• Support for Storage Spaces technology.
• Automatic partition alignment during recovery to optimize modern hard drives.
* May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Title Release: Paragon.Backup_Recovery.Pro.17.4.3
Developer: Home Page
Paragon Backup and Recovery Pro 17.4.3 x32 (115 MB)
Paragon Backup and Recovery Pro 17.4.3 x64 (129 MB)
Paragon Backup and Recovery Pro 17.4.3 WinPE (341 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.