Paragon Partition Manager – offers an extensive range of functions for flexible partitioning, optimization and managing your computer. No matter whether you are restructuring your hard drive and dividing it up in partitions, redistributing free memory storage space, using several operating systems on the PC at once or want to work with virtual hard disks, Partition Manager puts a single first-class partitioning tool with powerful extra functions at your fingertips.
Disk Management for Virtual Hard Drives
• Re-partition your virtual hard drives without booting your virtual machine. With Paragon Partition Manager Professional you can easily connect your virtual storage to our software and perform all major partitioning operations. The non-destructive connection of a virtual disk allows complete safety and minimal downtime during complex re-partitioning operations since all changes are saved to a snapshot.
Use Windows XP with 2TB+ Hard Disks
• It’s common knowledge that drives with capacities beyond 2TB are out of the supported size range for the popular Windows XP system. We can help you augment Windows XP by adding support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks, enabling you to use all the disk space on ultra high capacity drives.
Boot Management for your flexibility
• If you need to install a second operating system on your Windows PC, you can allocate some space to create a new partition with Paragon Partition Manager by taking the unallocated on-disk space or the unused space of other partitions if necessary. Then format the newly created partition to a particular file system, check its surface for bad sectors to avoid possible data loss, and finally reboot the computer to launch the installation procedure. With Paragon’s Boot Manager you can now easily manage several operating systems.
Easily Split Your Partitions
• If you neglected to create two different partitions for your music and your videos in the past, you can now simply split your multimedia partition into two. Just select a partition, then the files and folders you’d like to move to the new partition, and finally redistribute free space between the two partitions (if necessary), and you’re done!
More Space on “C:” Without Reboot
• After installing a number of resource-consuming applications and system updates, your system partition (NTFS formatted) may have started to suffer from a lack of free space. If your adjacent data partition has plenty of redundant space, you can enlarge an NTFS partition (system, locked) with Paragon Partition Manager Professional without rebooting Windows and interrupting your work.
Comprehensive File System Support
• Thanks to Paragon’s exclusive Universal File System Driver (UFSD) technology, Paragon Partition Manager gives you the option to browse and modify partitions of the most of file systems, including hidden and unmounted partitions.
* Click here
* Quick and simple partitioning of hard disks without data loss
* Create, split, format and merge partitions or redistribute free memory storage space, and much more
* Take full advantage of your capacity with correctly aligned partitions
* The partitioning tool with security plus features
* The Professional Edition fully supports virtual hard drives
* New Recovery Media Builder 3.0: create a bootable recovery medium with a few clicks!
* Windows 10 Support
Partitioning – quick and without data loss
* The Paragon Partition Manager is there so you can handle all partitioning tasks conveniently without losing data. Do you keep everything in one big partition in your C:\ drive? Operating system, applications, games, files of your own… The extremely high-performance partitioning engine will help you divide your hard disk into well-arranged partitions in no time and makes sure the memory storage space available on the hard disk is used ideally.
Convenient partitioning functions help you manage the partitions on your hard drive quickly and efficiently. For instance, if you want to establish a new NTFS partition, the program wizard will create one with the best possible utilization of the available resources (automatic alignment). You can expand, reduce, relocate or delete partitions just as easily, or restore partitions you may have accidentally deleted.
Complex partitioning made simple
* Even if it gets complicated, the intuitive program assistants are sure to get you to your goal – and fast! Do you have plenty of space on one partition, but never enough on the other one? Redistribute insufficient memory storage space and define the partition size according to your needs.
* Or do you want to split a large partition into two small ones? Then define which files and folders you want to relocate to the new partition and redistribute any free memory storage space – that’s all there is to it! And merging partitions is just as easy.
Enhanced data security and flexibility
* Dividing a hard disk into at least two partitions provides major advantages when it comes to data security. If you keep your operating system, applications and data on different partitions, you will be on the safe side if ever becomes necessary to reinstall Windows or run a backup or image: your data will stay protected in a separate partition.
* At the same time, partitioning your hard drive allows you to establish efficient data organization individually tailored to your purposes. Division into smaller drives not only facilitates more orderly arrangement, it also increases the speed of accessing the drives’ contents. Use several different operating systems on the same computer – why not? Simply align the relevant partitions and install the different operating systems on your PC in parallel. Every operating system requires its own correctly created and formatted partition.
Increase hard disk and system performance
* The high-performance partitioning tools in the Partition Manager ensure an ideal hard disk structure. The operating system can process data more efficiently if the physical hard disk is divided into a number of logical hard drives, each of which has its own letter and volume name.
* The automatic partitioning alignment* ensures that the volumes cannot have their performance impaired by incorrectly aligned partitions. The software already aligns the partitions correctly during the partitioning process, thus optimizing the hard disk’s performance. Ideally configured partitions speed up all file system operations! The difference in performance between improperly aligned partitions and correctly aligned ones can add up to 300%!
* By the way: Thanks to automatic partition alignment, you can always get top performance out of SSDs and hard disks with 4 KB sectors and RAID volumes.
Data security plus thanks to proven technologies
* With Paragon’s Smart-Partition™ technology, you can conduct your partitioning operations safely without losing a single data byte. Paragon Power Shield™ (power failure protection) ensures that no errors will occur even if there’s a blackout, and that critical operations will continue to be carried out as soon as the power goes back on.
Paragon Recovery Medium
* The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your own personal recovery environment. If your operating system won’t boot up anymore, you can fire up your PC with the bootable Paragon recovery environment and load in an existing backup, secure important data or rectify booting errors. With the Home edition, you create the recovery medium based on Linux/DOS; the Professional edition allows to prepare either Linux/DOS or WinPE-based bootable recovery media.
Title Release: Partition.Manager.15.Home.10.1.25.779.Boot.Medias
Developer: Home Page
Paragon Partition Manager 15 Home 10.1.25.779 Boot Medias x32
Paragon Partition Manager 15 Home 10.1.25.779 x32 (61 MB)
Paragon Partition Manager 15 Home 10.1.25.779 Boot Medias x64 [EFI & BIOS]
Paragon Partition Manager 15 Home 10.1.25.779 x64 (151 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.