Passcape Windows Password Recovery – is a complex software application designed to help you retrieve passwords from PC user accounts. It relies on multiple modes of operation, customizable settings, reports, statistics, and handy tools. It is mainly geared toward professional users.
• Contemporary, easily customizable graphical user interface.
• Imports hashes from 9 other programs.
• Imports directly from SAM or ntds.dit; even if the files are locked by the system, the program still reads them.
• Imports hashes from remote computers.
• Import hashes from system shadow copies, restore points, backup and repair folders.
• Can backup\save local registry files and Active Directory database.
• Recovers some account passwords on the fly (when importing locally).
• Supports Active Directory (domain accounts).
• Supports importing from 64-bit systems.
• Exports hashes to the PWDUMP file.
• The software has 18 types of different attacks; some of them are unique, implemented upon patented technologies.
• The program supports multithreading, fully leveraging the power of modern computers.
• Dictionary attack supports text dictionaries in the ASCII, UNICODE,UTF8 and PCD formats.
• Broad choice of online dictionaries for dictionary attacks (about 2 GB)
• Some of the program’s functions – e.g., word mutation – are unique. For example, the total number of mutation rules exceeds a hundred and fifty. Not any other similar application features that!
• Supports unlimited number of inspected hashes.
• Intelligent analysis of found passwords.
• High search speed on modern computers – over 100 million of passwords per second (without utilizing the power of GPU).
• Includes auxiliary tools: hash generator, password strength check, SAM/NTDS.DIT backup tool, asterisk password revealer, resetting user password directly in SAM or NTDS.DIT files, etc.
• Advanced password reports
* Support for new data storage format when decrypting DPAPI cloud keys. The keys are used by multiple modules of the program mainly when decrypting private data for Microsoft accounts. Namely in DPAPI decoder, Windows Vault Explorer, network credentials decoder, etc.
* Pass-o-meter dialog has been changed slightly. Now user can set a custom speed to check password strength.
* Some changes to keep up compatibility with Windows 10 when extracting plaintext passwords from memory.
* GPU bruteforce settings were not saving properly in Batch recovery.
* A bug decrypting some passwords for HomeGroupUser$ user accounts was fixed.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.