Password Security Scanner – This utility scans the passwords stored by popular Windows applications (Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and more…) and displays security information about all these passwords. The security information of every stored password includes the total number of characters, number of numeric characters, number of lowercase/uppercase characters, number of repeating characters, and password strength. You can use this tool to determine whether the passwords used by other users are secured enough, without watching the passwords themselves.
Currently, Password Security Scanner scans the passwords of the following applications
• Internet Explorer 4.0 – 6.0
• Internet Explorer 7.0 – 11.0
• Mozilla Firefox (All Versions)
• Google Chrome
• Dialup/VPN passwords of Windows
• MSN/Windows Messenger
• Microsoft Outlook
• Windows Live Mail
• SeaMonkey Web browser.
• Opera (Version 15 or greater)
* Fixed bug: Password Security Scanner could crash when decrypting empty passwords in Firefox.
* Password Security Scanner now automatically detects the Waterfox Web browser.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.