PGWARE GameBoost – sets the standard for PC gaming and internet optimization software. A combination of our two products GameGain and Throttle; GameBoost instantly increases the performance of your computer and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer and internet connection is capable of.
With many of the latest PC games requiring high hardware requirements to have a suitable gaming experience, it is important to optimize your computer’s performance. Windows is a general operating system which is used for many tasks; it is not optimized for gaming. With GameBoost and a few clicks of your mouse, you will notice an increase in frames per second, smooth game play and less latency and lag during multiplayer gaming.
GameBoost makes several Windows registry and system changes to increase the performance of your current gaming hardware; this allows you to play the most recent games without having to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade your hardware. These changes made to your computer improve memory usage, how foreground applications are prioritized with the CPU, hard drive access read and write speeds, how fast graphics can display on your screen, the overall speed of your internet connection and latency. GameBoost does not make changes, no patches and no modifications to games themselves, thus no anti-cheat detection software considers our software cheating software and you will not be banned from those gaming networks.
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
• Optimizes your computer hardware to allow games to run faster and increase the speed of your internet connection for faster downloads and speed.
• Increases the speed of all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up.
• Increase the frames per second that is displayed allowing games to play much smoother and increase your enjoyment of these games.
• Deep system analyzer and diagnostic feature which attempts to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
• Advanced software based over-clocking feature which enhances memory speed, CPU prioritization of full screen applications and internet speed for games.
• Changes are made to the Windows system directly not patches to game files; this prevents anti-cheat systems from accusing you of game modification.
• Constant updates to the software add new performance tweaks to allow you to take advantage of improvements that your system is capable of.
* not available