PopChar – Tired of searching and remembering keyboard combinations for umlauts and other special characters? Do you know anyone with a name that contains special characters or umlauts? Perhaps you have a sister-in-law who’s called Hélène? Or a colleague whose name is Häggström, and who insists that the dots above the a and the o can’t be ignored? If you’ve ever had to type their names, you’ll know how tedious it can be to type these umlauts and special characters.
Fortunately, there is a solution for this kind of problem: PopChar – the user-friendly character map. It is easy to use and even easier to access, because this character map sits quietly in your user tray. PopChar makes “typing” of unusual characters easy without having to remember keyboard combinations. Whenever you need a special character, it is there – no matter what application you’re currently using. Click the “P” in the menu bar to display a table of characters. Select the desired character and it instantly appears in your document.
• Inserts special characters right into your document – no font cheat sheet, no copy & paste, no need to remember keyboard combinations
• Much easier to use than the standard character map: click and insert selected special and foreign characters
• Simple to use: Just click and select
• Search for characters by name, by Unicode number or by simply pasting some text from your document into the search field.
• Magnifier tool provides an enlarged view to see all details of characters including their position relative to the baseline.
• Recent characters view for instant access to your frequently used characters
• Flexible user interface to satisfy the individual needs of different users
• Displays the keystrokes needed to create selected characters.
• Automatically detects the current font in many popular applications (including Word, Excel, Illustrator, PageMaker).
• Optimized font menu that contains only the most recently used fonts, giving quick access to the required font, even with hundreds of fonts installed
• Full Unicode support with different comfortable views and pop-up menu for quick navigation among groups of characters.
• Various insertion modes: Insert characters as plain or formatted text
• Inserts HTML symbols
• Context menu allows you to copy the selected character to the clipboard in various formats (including Unicode number and HTML code).
• Hot key activation
• Automatically starts at login
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.