Proteus Professional – is a circuit simulation system based on models of electronic components adopted by PSpice. A distinctive feature of the Proteus package is the ability to simulate the operation of programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP, and more. Additionally, the Proteus Pro package includes a PCB design system. Proteus Professional can simulate the following microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7, AVR, Motorola, PIC, MSP430, Basic Stamp. The component library contains reference data.
Proteus 8 Consists Of 6 Main Modules
• Application Framework. Now Proteus 8 consists of one application with a large number of modules (ISIS, BOM, ARES, 3D Viewer, etc.). Modules can be opened in tabs in the application window, you can drag and drop additional windows, and also view several tabs at once. This allows you to work not only with ISIS and ARES, as it was in previous versions, but also with other modules, for example ISIS and VSM Studio for debugging, ISIS and the report specification, ARES and 3D Viewer for verification.
• Common Parts Database. A single component database enables data exchange between Proteus modules in the current project. Elements represent physical components on a printed circuit board and at the same time represent logical elements in a circuit.
• Live Netlisting. A live list of connections available to all modules allows you to reflect changes in real time. Circuit changes lead to changes in the circuit board and, in turn, to a change in specification.
• 3D Viewer. In 3D viewing, in addition to OpenGL, DirectX graphics are supported, multithreading is added to increase the speed of visualization. A live list of connections is also used, so changes made to ARES are displayed in 3D Viewer.
• Bill of Materials. A completely new module for working with project documentation. Ability to save specifications in popular PDF, HTML and Excel formats.
• VSM Studio. Built-in development environment that allows you to simulate and debug your project in Proteus VSM, as well as automatically configure the compiler for specific firmware.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.