Resource Tuner is a straightforward application that enables users to modify file content for EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLES, CPL, OCX, and other types of formats. It includes an intuitive set of features for advanced computer users.
The interface is user-friendly, consisting of a single window with a comfortable layout, where you can import files using the file browser or drag-and-drop support.
The resource browser is based on an Explorer folder structure, so navigating directories is an easy task. Aside from modifying resources, you can extract them (in single or batch mode), as well as use a search function for the tree.
Resource Tuner offers plugin support and allows management control. It also enables users to customize fonts and colors, view log details, hide menu icons, create backup files, as well as modify the default project folder.
The application is low-demanding when it comes to CPU and RAM, so it doesn’t put a strain on system performance. It has a good response time and works well, without hanging, crashing or showing error messages. We haven’t experienced any issues in our evaluation. All in all, Resource Tuner serves its purpose.
* Added the Favorite Files menu item to display a list of favorite files for easy access.
* Added the option to add support for Windows 10 platform in the Manifest Wizard.
* Bugfix: Attempting to save a newly created resource file occasionally caused an error.
* A number of other minor bug fixes and improvements.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000 / 7 / 8 / 10
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.