RogueKiller – is a free, anti-malware software designed to analyze, detect, stop and remove various PC infections: rootkits, rogue software, spyware, adware, junkware, PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) trojans, worms, hidden processes, malicious autorun entries and Master Boot Record (MBR), registry hijacks, unload infected DLLs from processes, hijacked DNS and host entries (HOSTS file) etc. It can also perform several “restore/repair” functions of your system files (altered by a rootkit) and files that were hidden by malware (e.g. restore shortcuts hidden by FakeHDD rogues). Currently, this malware removal tool is available in more than 12 languages and you can use it on all major Microsoft Windows versions such as XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8 and 8.1, 10 (including both 32 and 64-bit versions).
• Heuristic module, as well as black / white lists for known threats / false positives
• Rootkit detection: the utility is able to recover traps SSDT, Shadow SSDT, IRP Hook and Inline hook
• Detection and treatment of files override rootkits
• Detection and treatment of malicious MBR
• Detection and treatment of spoofing DNS records, HOSTS, and proxy server settings
• Neutralization of false labels, symbolic links used malware
• Opposition to the various techniques of hiding malware, be it a substitution of the driver or DLL-library, with the substitution of tricks and other extensions
• Completion of the process
• Stopping services
• DLL unloading from memory
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.