Serif Affinity Publisher – is the next generation of professional publishing software. This incredibly smooth, intuitive application allows you to combine images, graphics and text to create beautiful, ready-to-publish layouts for magazines, books, brochures, posters, reports, letterheads and other documents.
• With basic elements such as master pages, spreads, grids, tables, advanced typography, text placement, professional printing and other amazing features, Affinity Publisher offers everything you need to create the perfect layout – regardless of project.
• Double spreads
• Dynamic master pages, including nested master pages
• Image frames with intelligent zoom capabilities
• Wrap text with precise indentation control
• Custom text area shapes
• Link multiple text areas in a document
• Advanced guidelines, grids and snapping
• Tables and custom table formats
• No matter what the terms of reference are, you can rely on Affinity Publisher. In addition to processing all standard file types, you get the opportunity to create the most ambitious, content-rich hybrid projects using raster or vector resources from several sources.
• Link or insert images using the full resource manager
• Placing files PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or Affinity
• Fixing a floating or stationary graphic object in the text
Exact work with images
• Now your images match the luxury of your layout. Affinity Publisher comes with a complete collection of powerful non-destructive adjustment layers that allow you to correct images directly in the document.
Advanced Design Tools
Create and edit vector graphics in a layout with a powerful pen, node, and a complete set of tools for creating shapes – and get precise control over gradients and transparency.
• High-precision tools “Pen” and “Node”
• Linear, conical, radial and raster fills
• Boolean operations for adding, subtracting, combining and separating shapes
• Adding layer effects, including shadows, glow and bevels
Full color control
Affinity Publisher can work with RGB, LAB, Grayscale, and CMYK color spaces, providing advanced control over professional color requirements for printing.
• Through color reproduction CMYK.
• Spot color support
• Pantone library included
• ICC color management profiles
• Pantone color support, CMYK end-to-end color rendering, and ICC color management are just some of the features of the app. You can also open, edit, and output PDF / X files, set up print overlay controls, and add crop areas, trim marks, and crop marks to create print-ready documents.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.