Snooper – is a sound/voice activated recorder, will start recording when sound is detected.
Snooper is an advanced sound recorder to your computer with many options and features. Recording
automatically starts when sound is detected from the microphone input and stops when there is silence.
After the recording is done the audio file can automatically be sent by e-mail. You can also create voice mail with the integrated voice mail function. Using compact MP3 audio format the file size will be less than 4 MB for one hour of recording. Recordings can be set to start and stop at different times. Stealth mode will hide the program from the taskbar and tray.
Sound/Voice activated recording
•Recordings are activated by detecting the incoming sound level.
•Auto file naming feature allows you to save files with fixed prefixes and date/time.
•Sound activated recording mode where all recordings are collected is a single file.
•Optional marker tone between recordings. Great for scanner and dictation recordings.
Adjustable recording window:
• Record sounds before and after the trigger sound!
• Powerful Recorder
• Snooper records to disk using fast and compact MP3 technology.
• 1 Hour of recording take up less than 4 MB.
• Sound/Voice mail
• Snooper can send the recording by e- mail automatically after a recording or be created manually.
• Recording Schedule
• Snooper can start and stop recording at any time you set.
• User-friendly Interface
• Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click or through the tray icon menu.
• Snooper can hide itself from taskbar and tray meanwhile recording covertly.
• Flexible Setting
• Snooper has a lot of settings and adjustment to make the recording suite your needs.
• Direct Recording Support
• Snooper can record on the fly for as long as you like without interrupt.
• Snooper can record and encrypt the sound files for secure transfer over internet.
* not available