Sony DVD Architect Studio – is an updated version of the well-known developer, which is designed to create a DVD disc menus on a professional level. Able to work together with Sony Vegas, it has its own MPEG and AC3 encoder and uses as starting a variety of formats. According to some opinions, the program is in no way inferior to their abilities to the famous Sonic Scenarist, while delivering easy and intuitive interface, inherent in the entire line of products from Sonic Foundry Sony. The program has its own MPEG and AC3 Encoder (Main Concept) and can be used as a source, media files, a variety of formats.
Easy DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ creation
• With DVD Architect Studio software you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects. You’ll be creating picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVDs on your computer in no time!
Choose a theme
• Select from 56 beautifully designed DVD backgrounds with coordinated menu buttons. You can also import your own images and graphics to create your own custom themes.
Menus and buttons
• Create menus for your movies so viewers can jump to their favorite scenes or chapters. Design your own menus and buttons. Freely position text, graphics, and buttons anywhere on the screen. Make titles and captions stand out with effects such as blur and shadow.
DVDs and Blu-ray Discs made easy
• To start building your DVD or Blu-ray Disc™, simply drag your photos or video clips into the project window. Use the same drag-and-drop motion to place buttons, text, backgrounds, and more to create a professional-looking discs in minutes. It’s the complete experience, fast and easy!
• Author DVDs of your movies, slideshows, and music compilations with professional polish. You can include a wide variety of media formats, including standard-definition and high-definition video. Add behind-the-scenes features, director’s cuts, outtakes, bloopers, and more.
• With DVD Architect Studio software, you control the DVD experience. Use the virtual remote control to simulate how your project will look on a television screen and how it will function in a DVD player.
• Burning Discs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of formats including BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, DVD, you can quickly create a disc that suits your needs.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.