Sordum Monitor Off – Computer monitors consume a significant amount of energy and it could be reduced dramatically by simply turning the screen off whenever it’s not needed , Unfortunately, Windows does not offer a convenient shortcut for this task. The Power Options in Windows have a setting to turn off the monitor after xx amount of minutes when your computer is idle.
While this works, setting it to kick in too fast can be annoying because you don’t want the screen to go off when in the middle of reading something.
If you have a desktop computer You could for example turn off your monitor manually but have you ever tried to turn off a laptop screen? Most laptops don’t offer this feature. Sordum Monitor off Software is an Utility to Switch Off your Desktop or Laptop Monitor with single Mouse click or by pressing a Keyboard key combination. This utility also has some extra features Like lock the workstation feature, Block keyboard When Screen Turns Off ,Block Mouse When Screen Turns Off , Mute Sound When Screen Turns Off , Automatically start with windows startup etc.
• not available
* Fix – The Laptop screen turns on automatically after a certain time
* Added – Block keyboard When Screen Turns Off
* Added – Block Mouse When Screen Turns Off
* Added – Mute Sound When Screen Turns Off
* Added – Automatically start with windows startup
* Added – Create a shortcut to the desktop
* Added – More cmd Parameter support
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.