Sound Normalizer – is a a handy and reliable software designed to improve the quality of sound files.
Sound Normalizer works with MP3, FLAC and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW) files. It is reached by the test and normalization of the volume level of MP3, FLAC and WAV files.
It contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting of MP3, FLAC and Wav files. The volume level is represented graphically and in percentage. The Wav and FLAC normalization and test is fulfilled on a peak level (Peak Normalization) and on an average level (RMS normalization).
The MP3 normalization and test is fulfilled on an average level (RMS normalization). The MP3 normalization is fulfilled under standard Replay Gain. The MP3 Normalizer allows to modify the volume of a scanned file directly without usage tags.
The Sound-Normalizer also allows editing ID3 tags (build-in FLAC, Mp3 ID3 Tag Editor) with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, converting WAV to MP3 and MP3 to WAV files (build-in WAV / MP3 Converter) using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.98, listening MP3, FLAC and WAV files using the build-in audio player.
• Mp3, FLAC, Ogg, APE and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW) Normalizer;
• Converting APE to Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW);
• Converting Ogg to Wav files;
• Support pre-listen audio file;
• Support FLAC, Ogg, ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on).
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.