SpaceSniffer – is a useful disc space analyzer for Windows that make use of the Treemap concept to view the current disk usage. Among the most notable features you’ll find drag and drop support, intuitive structure layout (multiple views for different media), zoom elements (browser-like navigation), powerful filtering (you can filter your results based on size, file name age), customizable options (geometry, colors, behavior), fast scan of your hard drive (navigation works even when the scan didn’t finished), support for NTFS Alternate Data Streams and so on. Finally, this program is fully portable on all popular Microsoft Windows versions (doesn’t have a setup file, therefore it doesn’t mess up with your current registry – it just adds a XML configuration file). You can use the executable file on other Microsoft Windows OS, there’s no need to extract the archive each time.
• Fast and easy to use
• Supports drag and drop
• Export module lets you produce customizable textual reports
• Intuitive structure layout, multiple views for different media
• Zoomable elements, navigate like a web browser
• The Windows folders and file popup menu is accessible by right mouse click
• It’s possible to restrict the view content by typing simple yet powerful filtering criteria
• Lets you temporary tag files with four different colors and perform filtering on them
• Different views of the same media can show differently filtered elements
• Customizable in geometry, colors, behaviors
• You can navigate even during the scan
• Smart cached scanning engine, multiple views, single scan
• You can refine a zoomed area by a secondary scan process, even with main scan active
• Reacts to file system events, keeps always in synch, warns you by blinking elements
• Can scan NTFS Alternate Data Streams
• It doesn’t clutter your registry, only a plain XML configuration file
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.