Start Menu X – Start Menu X is the convenient alternative to the plain Start menu you find in Windows XP and Windows Vista. The program uses your cognitive abilities (visual memory, reflexes, etc.); However, while it is easily understandable for beginners, it is also highly efficient for experienced users. Go ahead and try replacing your Start menu right now! It is safe because Start Menu X does not change your system settings, thus making it easy to install, as well as simple to remove.
• Save the positions of the programs and folders in the
• Quickly and easily resize the “Start” menu
• Use tabs for easy menu navigation
• Highlight newly installed programs
• Increase the size of the contents of the menu with hot keys (if you have poor eyesight)
• Moving the menu at any convenient place on your desktop screen or the second monitor
• Fast shutdown and restart the computer using the hotkey
• Easy scrolling feature list of programs
• Quick start programs using the keyboard
• Running programs from the command line directly from StartMenuX
• Quick search for files on your PC, and information on the Internet
• Do not replace / modify any system files and system settings
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.