Subtitle Edit – is a powerful subtitle editor. With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video and much more. For a list of features see below or check out the Subtitle Edit Help page. Also, you can watch a few videos about installing and using Subtitle Edit. Dny238 has written a nice tutorial about Syncing Subtitles with Subtitle Edit :).
• Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
• Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Substation Alpha, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more
• Video player uses DirectShow or VLC media player
• Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
• Auto Translation via Google translate or Microsoft Bing Translate
• Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) dvd
• Import and OCR VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles (can use Tesseract via Tessnet2)
• Can open subtitles embedded inside matroska files
• Can read and write UTF-8 and other unicode files (besides ANSI)
• Sync: Show texts earlier/later
• Adjust display time
• Fix common errors wizard
• Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
• Remove text for hear impaired (HI)
• Swedish to danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
• Effects: Typewriter and karoake
• History/undo manager
• Compare subtitles
• Multiple search and replace
• Change casing using names dictionary
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.