Subtitle Workshop Classic – is an advanced subtitle editor that integrates many other tools meant to lend users a hand in this regard. It includes a powerful spell checker and a well-organized interface that makes everything a lot easier.
At first glance, Subtitle Workshop seems to be a bit more advanced version of a text editor, but it hides many very interesting features under its hood.
• Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
• User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode).
• Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations, including automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more.
• Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
• Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text — including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
• Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
• Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
• Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
• Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
• Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.