Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects – is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
• Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
• One Tool, Single 3D space.
• One click smart presets.
• Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
• Countless particle effects.
• Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
• Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
• Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
• Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
* Volume workflow – Create striking looks, meshing particles and 3d models into volumes using the renowned OpenVDB technology. • Create complex intersections and manipulations of volumes using Stardust’s highly flexible modular design.
* 3D Wireframes – New OBJ Emitter options to emit from model edges.
* Extrude Edges – Extrude Masks and Text Edges to create fine hollow bodies.
* Transparent material – Affect transparency by surface facing towards or away from the camera, to achieve an X-ray like effect.
* Transparent material – New option allows to affect the DOF.
* Normal Map from Bump – Convert bump map (any grayscale image) to a normal map, to easily create procedural materials inside AE.
* Stardust panel additions
* Auto Connect Node – Connect a node between two linked nodes by dragging on top of the connection line until it turns green.
* Detach – Alt + drag a middle node to disconnect it and have the two surrounding nodes link directly.
* Multi-Connect – Shift click a connector, and use the green link line to connect to multiple nodes.
* Right click to create nodes, or group selected nodes.
* Preview – Fast preview of 3D setups as wireframe / flat / flat shaded.
* Path Emitters – Emit range: Controls the emit range of the path.
* Ambient Occlusion – New option allowing to tint the AO color.
* Specular – New option to adjust the specular amount.
* Model Node – New option to normalize scale and align the model to its sides.
* UV Map – New option to apply planar mapping to a 3D model.
* Fix – SSAO – fixed an issue with objects near the image border.
* Fix – Physics – fixed inherited null scale issue.
* Fix – Physics – fixed an issue with Path manipulator and single models.
Title Release: Superluminal.Stardust.1.5.0
Developer: Home Page
Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for Adobe After Effects (97 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.