System Explorer is an enhanced Task Manager that provides detailed information about running processes, startup programs, IE add-ons (BHOs), autorun applications, system drivers, Windows services, network connections, system performance and more. It also keeps track of a history of processes that were started, and allows you to create file and registry snapshots that can be compared to analyze system changes in detail.System Explorer integrates online look-ups into the right click menu for any process, driver or service, allowing you to retrieve additional information (and virus checking) from online sources including Google.
SystemExplorer shows detailed infromation about Processes, Startups, Explorer, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
• Action History for monitoring processes activities
• Making of Registry & Files snapshots for easy comparing of system changes. Result of comparation is displayed in tree view and text list. Can be used for analysation of product installers/uninstallers (like Total Uninstall)
• Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time
• Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal
• Easy search details about file/process via online databases
• Easy access to System Utilities
OS: Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
» » System Explorer Final
• PROGRAM PROVIDED IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY! •
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.