System Software for Windows – is a package of necessary programs for any system. Often if you can not start the game or program due to a lack of a system component, a routine operating system reinstallation and all of its components? For you created a small tool that would automate the main components of the installation process, without which it is difficult to imagine such a gaming PC. By default, selected components that are required for installation.
• of DirectX (full version)
• the Visual C ++, the Microsoft (2005-2008-2010 -2012-2013-2015 x86 and x64 + Visual Studio 2010 F # Runtime 2.0 + F # Runtime 4.0 + Visual Basic 6.0 Extended Runtime + Visual J # 2.0 Redistributable Package + Visual Basic 7 Runtime)
• the Microsoft the Visual the C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012- 2013-2015 Redistributable Package from Lisabon (13/10/2016)
• the NET Framework, the Version 1.0 XP, the SP2 for Windows
• the NET Framework, the Version 1.1 SP1
• the NET Framework, the Version 3.5 SP1
• the NET Framework, the Version 3.5 (for Windows 8 and 8.1)
• the NET Framework, the Version 3.5 (Windows 10)
• the NET Framework, the Version 4.0 (for Windows XP and Server 2003)
• the NET Framework, the Version 4.6 Final (for the sp2 Vista, Windows)
• the NET Framework, the Version 4.6.2 Final (for Windows 7 sp1 or later)
• Windows the Media the Video 9 The VCM
• OpenAL 2.1.0
• Rapture3D 2.7.4
• the NVIDIA of PhysX 9.16.0318
• the NVIDIA of PhysX old version 9.13.1220
• the NVIDIA the Legacy of PhysX 9.13.0604
• the NVIDIA of PhysX by the Legacy of Full CUTA
• RuntimePack the Lite 15/07/22
• RuntimePack of Full 16.8 .24
• Games is for the Windows – the LIVE 220.127.116.11 of Final
• the Platform the Java the SE 7 U80
• the Platform the Java the SE 8 U112
• the Platform of the Java the JDK the JRE Lisabon SE v6 U115
• the Platform of the Java the JDK the JRE Lisabon SE v7 U101 is
• the Platform of the Java Lisabon SE the JRE v8 U112 the JDK
• the Flash Player Get the Adobe 18.104.22.168 for the Explorer of Internet
• the Flash Player Get the Adobe 22.214.171.124 for Firefox and the Netscape
• the Flash Player Get the Adobe 126.96.36.199 for Opera and the Chrome
• the Adobe Player Get the Shockwave 188.8.131.52 (Repack by CUTA)
• the Adobe 184.108.40.2067 the AIR
• the Microsoft the Silverlight 5.1.50901.0
• Framework, the Microsoft of XNA Redistributable (1.0, 2.0 We do, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0)
• the Microsoft the XML v4.0 the SP3
• the Microsoft the XML v6.0 SP1
• the Windows the Media Player Get the Plugin of Firefox 220.127.116.11
• 18.104.22.168 the Web Player Get the Unity
• the Indeo Codecs 5.11 repack by cuta
• the NVIDIA the CUDA the Video Encoder 22.214.171.12488
• The Microsoft the Visual C ++ – redistributable Visual C ++ installs runtime components of the medium required to perform C ++ applications that are designed using Visual Studio C ++.
• NET Framework the Version – redistributable package installs Microsoft NET Framework runtime NET Framework and associated files required to run and develop applications for NET Framework.
• the Windows the media 9, the video The VCM – This video Compression Manager (VCM ) based on the version of Windows Media Video 9 koderadekodera enable encoding and editing applications to support legacy Windows Media Video 9 codec in file containers such as an AVI.
• OpenAL – formerly free to distribute cross-platform application programming interface (API) for working with audio. A key feature is to work with sound in 3D space and the use of EAX effects. Supported by Creative.
• Rapture3D – a program to re-create the feeling of presence by replacing conventional Software-drivers in their improved version. With its help in the game can be easily determined for example where the enemy step by step, or where there was an explosion and the like
• the NVIDIA of PhysX – a cross-platform physics engine to simulate a range of physical phenomena. Originally developed by Ageia to his physical CPU PhysX. After Ageia was purchased by the nVidia, the engine became the property of the company nVidia, the continues its further development. nVidia has adapted the engine to accelerate physics calculations on its graphics chips with the CUDA architecture. PhysX can also perform calculations using a conventional processor.
• The NVIDIA PhysX the Legacy – must be installed for games released in late 2007 or earlier. If the game is released in this period, the software works correctly with PhysX version 9.12.0613, but does not work with later versions, you must install the Legacy PhysX.
• RuntimePack the Lite – The proposed set of files avoids * Runtime Error * if not all, then most of these messages and approaches (recommended for installation) for operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8 (the x86 / the x64).
• RuntimePack of Full – Includes RuntimePack Lite libraries and the C ++ the Visual the Microsoft 2005-2013.
• games is for Windows – the LIVE – the online free game service for Windows, as well as Xbox Live, focuses on online play. It allows PC users to connect with all devices that support Windows Live, including Windows Mobile and Zune. User upon registration receives a unique Gamertag Gamertag that is compatible with Xbox Live, and allows you to play online, monitor the status of friends, send and receive messages, collect achievements. In addition, there is a cross-platform voice chat. Some games (for example, Shadowrun) players on the PC can play together with players on Xbox 360.Nuzhen to run games with support for
• The Adobe the Flash Player Get – a cross-platform module, which is an indispensable tool for playback of multimedia interactive the Flash-content (FLV files, SWF) in various browsers and operating systems.
• the Adobe Player Get the Shockwave – Designed to empower traditional web browsers in the field of information and interaction with the user. Main applications: three-dimensional vector animation, interactive web applications, playing video games. It is used as a plug-in to browsers Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox , Safari, Opera, Netscape, Netscape- compatible and so forth.
• the Microsoft the Silverlight – a software platform, which includes the browser plug-in that allows you to run applications that contain animation, vector graphics and audio-video clips.
• the Microsoft of XNA Framework, Redistributable – enables game developers to avoid many of the technical difficulties encountered when writing code, as well as providing a significant reduction in the cost of the final product. In addition, thanks to XNA programmers can create entirely new games with high quality graphics. XNA toolkit was designed to maximize ease the process of game development for the Xbox and PC, running Windows.
• Microsoft XML – a set of services that allows applications written in JScript, VBScript and Microsoft development tools, to build applications for Windows, based on XML .
• the Windows the Media Player Get the plugin of Firefox – plugin for the Mozilla Firefox browser that allows you to integrate it into Windows Media Player. By installing this plugin, the user will get the support of many web services that broadcast streaming audio / video data on the Internet. Microsoft Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin is compatible with the player Windows Media Player version 6.4 and higher, including the 11th version of the popular media player.
• The Unity the Web Player Get – the Unity Web Player allows you to enjoy great content created in the Unity, right in your browser; it is automatically updated as needed.
• List Social Club – a program for multiplayer management in recent games Games is of Rockstar.
• Uplay – digital distribution service, the DRM, multiplayer gaming and communication, created by Ubisoft. Supports system of achievements / trophies, used in other similar services.
• The Origin – the algorithm of digital distribution company Electronic Arts, which allows users to purchase computer games via the Internet and download them with a client Origin (formerly EA Download Manager, EA Downloader and EA Link). June 3, 2011 EA Store was renamed the Origin.
• Steam – service digital distribution of computer games and software, owned by Valve, a well-known developer of computer games. Steam performs service activation function, downloading via the Internet, automatic updates and news for both the games Valve, as well as third party under an agreement with Valve’s.
• The Indeo Codecs – Video codec, which used to be called and the Intel Indeo developed by Intel. The codec has good image quality, a large range of bit rates, the possibility of interpolating pixels while playing and so
• the NVIDIA CUDA the Video Encoder – This program is needed Encoder uses old CUDA technology.
. Run Installer.exe file
. Select components
. Press the button to install
. Wait for the installation
. Upon completion of installation press the button to complete.
* Updated Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package from Lisabon to version 3.11.2016
* Updated Adobe Flash Player to version 126.96.36.199
* Updated Java Platform 6 from Lisabon to version 131
* Updated Java Platform 7 from Lisabon to version 121
Title Release: System.Software.2.9.9
Developer: Microsoft,Nvidia,Jameszero etc.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x86 / x64)
Size: 2.14 GB
System Software for Windows 2.9.9 Part 1 (1.9 GB)
System Software for Windows 2.9.9 Part 2 (260 MB)
DOWNLOAD ALL THE ABOVED PARTS, KEEP IT IN ONE PLACE & EXTRACT IT WITH WINRAR.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.