TamoSoft SmartWhois – is a useful network information utility that allows you to look up all the available information about an IP address, hostname or domain, including country, state or province, city, name of the network provider, administrator and technical support contact information. It helps you find answers to these important questions: Who is the owner of the domain? When was the domain registered and what is the owner’s contact information? Who is the owner of the IP address block?
• Intellectual work: the program always polls only the necessary database; You don’t have to waste time polling all databases.
• Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook. Quickly find the domain owner and IP address in the headers of email messages.
• Saving the results in an archive: you can create your own database, which can be viewed without connecting to the Internet.
• Download and process lists of IP addresses or domains.
• Caching the results.
• Matching names and IP addresses, caching DNS queries.
• Integration with CommView Network Monitor: SmartWhois can be called from CommView for quick information.
• Call SmartWhois from your application directly. See the SmartWhois FAQ section.
• Mask requests.
• Whois console for building custom queries.
• Country codes for reference.
• Customizable interface.
• Support for work through the SOCKS5 firewall.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.