TigerVNC – is a high-performance, platform-neutral implementation of VNC (Virtual Network Computing), a client/server application that allows users to launch and interact with graphical applications on remote machines. TigerVNC provides the levels of performance necessary to run 3D and video applications, and it attempts to maintain a common look and feel and re-use components, where possible, across the various platforms that it supports. TigerVNC also provides extensions for advanced authentication methods and TLS encryption.
• Easy to use control panel
• Multiple encoding types
• Choose the input you prefer
• A Virtual Network Computing solution
* The clipboard now supports full Unicode in the native viewer, WinVNC and Xvnc/libvnc.so
* The native client will now respect the system trust store when verifying server certificates
* Improved compatibility with VMware’s VNC server
* Improved compatibility with some input methods on macOS
* Improvements to the automatic “repair” of JPEG artefacts
* Better handling of the Alt keys in some corner cases
* The Java web server has been removed as applets are no longer support by most browsers
* x0vncserver can now be configured to only allow local connections
* x0vncserver has received fixes for when only part of the display is shared
* Polling is now default in WinVNC as that works better for most
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.