TriSun PDF to HTML – is used to quickly convert PDF files to HTML web pages in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has Command Line Interface (CLI), friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast conversion ability. It retains the original text, images, format and layout in the output HTML files. Also, PDF to HTML supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as “Content Copying”, “Saving as Text” are not allowed. If you want to publish the PDF content as HTML web pages on the web, it might be useful.
• Friendly interface, small, accurate, and fast.
• Working without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
• Retains original text, images, format and layout in output files.
• Converts all pages of a PDF into ONE HTML web page.
• Supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as
“Content Copying”, “Saving as Text”, “Page Extraction” are not allowed.
Features / Improvements
* Important (I): supports system level context menu.
* I: can display the up/down arrows on the sorted column header.
* I: the list no longer flashes when removing items.
* I: now can show the update history directly if the new version is available and you chose to view the updates (in previous versions, just only jump to the ‘Update History’ segment, but have not expanded it, you need to expand it manually to see the update history).
* Optimized “Request support…” related features.
* Added “Update history” function to the “Help” menu.
* Changed “Get/retrieve your license (free)” menu item to “Lost license key?” to eliminate ambiguity.
* Redesigned the licenses.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.