Trojan Remover – scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any. For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name; it offers to remove the program’s reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.
Most modern Malware programs are memory-resident, which makes their de-activation more difficult. How many times have you been told to start your computer in ‘Safe’ mode, or even worse, in DOS? Trojan Remover does all this for you. When it finds Malware that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover automatically re-starts (on request) your system and completely DISABLES the Malware before Windows restarts.
• Interface: The interface is comprehensible and intuitive. Coming as a really simple look, it has a menu bar and also a toolbar. Everything is fairly straightforward and easy to understand as well as implement.
• Pros: The first pro of this tool is that it is simple and easy to use on named drives or your whole system. The software can be run to examine the system without putting the computer into safe mode. Once installed onto your computer, it scans the registry of your computer at start up to detect any changes which can be made by viruses or worms. Trojan Remover automatically detects anything that is hidden in the rootkit and offers to remove infected files. The scan does not have to be run just at startup; you can run it at any time you have the computer on. It is not memory intensive so it will certainly not slow your work down while it is beavering away. Trojan Remover continually updates its database with known infections and viruses so that your PC can be kept up to date with the best protection.
• Cons: There aren’t many disadvantages to having life-long computer virus protection. Popup alert messages are pet hates of many people and Trojan Remover uses these to advise on the status of a file that is being scanned, as with most similar software products out there. Additionally, it is lacking as it does not have the direct facility to schedule a time and date for a scan; this can only be done through the task schedule utility on your computer.
• Alternatives: There are probably as many versions of Trojan Removers as there are varieties of viruses but Norton Power Eraser is a popular download. This is probably more to do with the fact that it is free rather than any enhanced features. It also only works with limited Microsoft operating systems so in this regard, it is on par with Trojan Removers.
• Conclusion: Trojan Remover is downloadable free for 30 days which is long enough to let you experiment with it and decide whether to buy or not. It is very reasonably priced for peace of mind whilst you access sites online; the complete protection it offers is highly recommended. You are automatically notified of periodic updates so your malware service is as up to date as it can be. Once bought, you can have free upgrades as they appear as well as free updates for life.
* Improved detection of malware loading via malformed registry entries.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.