UEFI BIOS Updater – is very easy to use and able to detect the versions of the OROM/EFI modules, which are inside an AMI UEFI BIOS file and to update:
a) the most important OROM/EFI modules (incl. various “Universal TRIM in RAID0 modified” ones) and
b) the CPU MicroCode
of any AMI UEFI BIOS (except BIOSes from X99 chipset mainboards).
• This tool cannot be used, if you want to modify any other BIOS type (Award/Phoenix, non-UEFI AMI or Intel mainboard BIOSes) or insert a BIOS module, which is not present within the original BIOS or remove a BIOS module.
• The UBU tool uses the AMI Aptio MMTools v126.96.36.199 (for the older Aptio IV BIOSes) resp. v188.8.131.52 (for the newest Aptio V BIOSes) and supports all Intel and AMD platform BIOSes. Unfortunately the currently available AMI Aptio V MMTool v184.108.40.206 has problems with the update of certain BIOS modules of the latest Intel chipset mainboards (X99 and newer). That is why the UBO tool may not be able to update all BIOS modules of AMI Aptio V BIOSes (the tool will only show the version of the currently inserted BIOS modules).
• Nevertheless it is possible to modify an AMI Aptio type V BIOS by using CodeRush’s UEFITtool, which is part of the UBU tool package.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.