UltraDefrag Standard – is a functional open source disk defragmenter. Defragmentation occurs quickly (produced in kernel mode). Supports drives with the file system FAT, FAT32, NTFS. It is possible to run on a schedule. The program clearly informs the user about the defragmentation process using the cluster map. if necessary, generate a report in HTML format. It has three interfaces to choose from: own, graphical and console. Allows you to defragment files that are blocked by the system (paging file, registry).
• Online disk defragmentation. The process is carried out in the kernel mode according to the optimal algorithm.
• Compact system, written exclusively in C
• Pleasant and functional graphical interface
• Security guarantee, since working with files is performed in Microsoft’s native Defrag API
• Ease of use
• Generate HTML disk fragmentation reports
• Ability to add / exclude files using filters
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.