Undelete Plus – is a quick and effective way to restore accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. UndeletePlus with its clean and simple interface, is a small, fast, useful, practical and powerful.
The program quickly scans a selected drive and presents you with a list of files that can be recovered, along with the status for each file (very good, good, bad etc.) indicating the likeliness of complete recovery. Undelete Plus automatically sorts the files based on file type and folder, making it easy to find specific files, and you can also apply a filter to search for a specific file. Accidentally deleting a file from your computer, flash disk, camera, or the like does not mean it is lost forever. Software doesn’t destroy files when it deletes, it simply marks the space the file was using as being available for re-use. If nothing has needed that space since the deletion, the data is still there and the file can be recovered.
UndeletePlus is powerful software that can quickly scan a computer or storage medium for deleted files and restore them on command. It works with computers, flash drives, cameras, and other forms of data storage. Simply scan the device, select the files you want to recover, and click a button to restore the information or picture you thought was lost forever.
UndeletePlus™ works with the Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32, NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
• After scanning your hard drive, UndeletePlus creates file-type icons in the left margin of the screen that allow you to easily filter by file type
• UndeletePlus will create folder view for the deleted files.
• UndeletePlus will also allow filtering by size, date modified, and parts of the file name
• UndeletePlus is a small, fast, useful, practical, and powerful.
• UndeletePlus will recognize a limited number of CD file formats. If you get a message stating “Drive Error” or drive is not listed then it will not work. You need to search the Internet for CD recovery software.
• The most important thing is to prevent the erased file from being overwritten by another file. To do so, avoid any use of the disk where the file was erased, until after the erased file is recovered. Also, remember that Undelete Plus should not be installed to this disk. Install it to a floppy disk if no other disk is available.
* not available