Universal USB Installer – is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install.
Other features include; Persistence (if available), and the ability to fat32 format the flash drive (recommended) to ensure a clean install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select Linux version installed.
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or WINE to create the USB (Win 98/2K WILL NOT Work!)
• Fat16, Fat32, or NTFS Formatted Flash Drive. MBR partition only GPT will not work!
• PC with a BIOS that can boot from USB
• Your Favorite Linux ISO
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.