USB Raptor – can lock the system once a specific USB drive is removed from the computer and unlock when the drive is plugged in again to any USB port. The utility checks constantly the USB drives for the presence of a specific unlock file with encrypted content. If this specific file is found the computer stays unlocked otherwise the computer locks. To release the system lock user must plug the USB with the file in any USB port. Alternative the user can enable (or disable) two additional ways to unlock the system such is network messaging or password.
• Automated Windows lock/unlock with the use of common USB flash drives
• Compatible with all types of USB flash drives
• Robust design
• Easy to setup and use
• High security option to verify the serial number of the flash drive
• Various alternative unlock methods
• Supports LAN lockdown (and unlock) function
• Synchronized lock and unlock on LAN for multiple PCs
• Supports serial command integration (beta stage)
• Tray icon based application
• Option to delay and cancel the lock, to avoid unwanted locks
• Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows XP compatible (Windows Vista compatible as well, but who cares about it?)
• Multi screen systems supported
• Log file
• Master key support
• User selectable backdoor access options
• Key can be unique for each system
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.