USBDeview – is a free, small-sized and portable Windows tool that shows detailed information about USB devices connected to the computer. It sports a handy set of options, such as data export.
• As there is no setup pack included, you can save the program files to any part of the hard disk and just click the executable to run, as well as save USBDeview to a USB flash disk or similar storage unit, in order to launch it on any PC effortlessly and without previous activity. An important aspect worth taking into account is that the Windows registry and Start menu do not get updated with new keys.
Simple interface with clear-cut options
• The GUI is classical, represented by a normal window with a neatly organized layout, where all USB devices are shown in a list at startup. Their information includes device type, description, serial number, drive letter, date of creation and last plug-in, and so on. Reports can be generated from all data or just selected entries, and saved to HTML, TXT, CSV and XML format.
Perform several USB device operations
• It is possible to disable and uninstall pen drives, change the assigned drive letter, activate their autoplay feature, use a search function when dealing with large amounts of data, reload the USB hub, run speed tests in terms of reading and writing performance, and so on.
Evaluation and conclusion
• We have not come across any problems in our tests, since USBDeview did not hang, crash or pop up error messages. It shows accurate information, has a great response time and uses low CPU and memory. Thanks to its versatile range of features, USBDeview should please most users when it comes to discovering the capabilities of their USB drives in a simple manner.
* Added ‘Open Device Properties Window’ option.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.