IP Monitor is a network monitoring software that allows you to verify the network connectivity of IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program periodically pings, checks TCP ports or check HTTP on user specified computers (workstations, servers) or other network devices (routers). It is able to monitor IP and show notifications when the states of some computers change. You can also view and access shared folders, open web and ftp, ping, trace rout and sending messages. IP Monitor can generate status log files.
– Max. number of monitoring IP – 70
– Monitoring period – 1-500 s
– PING/TCP/HTTP monitoring
– Configurable monitoring options: ping, TCP timeout;
– Visual(Box Design, Message Box), sound(Text Speak,Custom WAV) notifications
– Executing custom actions (commands, applications, BAT Files) on status change
– Advanced logging options to text file or csv event log
– Is able to run two IP Monitor instance on the same computer ( parameter: /secondary )
– Multi-Monitor Support
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, (32-bit, 64-bit).
1.2 MB/1.4 MB
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.