VLC Media Player – is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. It is is Simple, Powerful and Fast. Plays everything, Files, Discs, Devices and Streams. VLC also is Media Converter and Streamer, plays most codecs with no codec packs needed. VLC is a highly portable multi-platform multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, Ogg, OGM, MOV, wma, wmv…) The project targets multimedia streaming of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestrial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes.
• Rewrite of the playlist (tree structure, input preparsing…)
• Preferences improvements
• XML parsers
• Client-side SSL/TLS support
• Massive Matroska improvements
• Support for SOCKS proxy
• Support for Shoutcast Meta-data
• Support for (HE-)AAC raw-audio streams
• TiVo demuxer
• Samba (Windows shares) access module
• Dirac decoder and encoder
• PNG decoder/encoder
• Support for Apple Lossless Audio Codec
• Services discovery modules (brand new SAP module, HAL discovery, DAAP (iTunes shares), shoutcast)
• Support for 20/24 bits LPCM
• Video snapshot support (png or jpg)
• Image file video output (png)
• Mosaic (picture-in-picture system)
• Pocket PC port
• Brand new Internet Explorer ActiveX plugin
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.