WAU Manager (Windows Automatic Updates Manager) – is a fully featured replacement for the built in Windows Updating interface. This tool gives you full control of the Windows Updates, such as when and how they are installed, and has full uninstall and maintenance support for Windows updates.
• Update manually when desired with just one click on a dedicated desktop shortcut
• Update automatically with the desired frequency. Once a day, once a month or once a year, or whatever you decide.
• You get to choose whether the available updates are automatically downloaded and installed or not.
• Easily uninstall several updates at once.
– The Install updates module, which searches for available updates, and installs the desired ones. You can also hide updates from this module. Hidden updates are not displayed as available for install.
– The Uninstall Updates module, which lets you uninstall or hide updates that were previously installed.
– The Unhide Updates module, which lets you view hidden updates and unhide the desired ones.
– The View update history module, which displays the Windows Update history and lets you perform maintenance actions related to Windows Update.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.