Windows 10 Media Creation Tool – can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.
Use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media or Upgrade PC
Along with making the download of Windows 10 ISO file, Microsoft has also made available Windows 10 Installation Media Tool. This Media Creation Tool helps you download Windows 10, and provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
How to Use
• To download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool, visit Microsoft.com and scroll down till you see two purple Download Tool Now buttons.
• The Windows Media Creation Tool will allow you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or Upgrade to Windows 10. It can be used to download the following editions of Windows 10 – Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home N, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Pro and Windows Pro N.
• The tool includes file formats optimized for download speed, built-in media creation options for USB & DVDs, and allows for optional conversion to ISO file format. There are two versions of the tool available – a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version. Download the appropriate version of the tool and run it.
• When you run the tool, it creates two directories on your system partition – $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS. These folders contain the downloaded setup and installation files, and an option to resume the creation process if it fails.
• When you click on it to run the tool, you will see the following screen asking you if you want to Upgrade this PC now or Create installation media for another PC.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.