system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. It is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
• Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
• Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
• Import and export the policy of the program.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Check for a new version from the program interface.
• And many more… Just give it a try.
Registered Users Features:
• Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
• Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
the Notifications tab. The new settings can be used to tweak the notifications system
regarding the notifications that should be displayed or not.
– Updated: The notifications levels were changed back. In Medium notification level
the notifications will be displayed no matter of the folder, and the notifications
for System and svchost.exe will be skipped. The notifications for System and svchost.exe
are displayed only on High notification level.
– Updated: The inbound rules with edge traversal set to ‘Defer to user’ are not set as
read only anymore in WFC. Even if the update on them may not work in all cases, the user
has at least the ability to change the Group of the rule so that the rule becomes
editable in WFwAS.
– Fixed: Duplicating a rule with the port set to keywords as IPHTTPS or Ply2Disc does
not have the Duplicate word in the rule name. Also, these kind of rules can’t be
edited because IPHTTPS or Ply2Disc keywords are not recognized by WFC.
– Fixed: In Windows 10, rules with local ports that use keywords are retrieved with
an extra ‘,’ making the rules invalid when trying to edit them.
*Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
• PROGRAM PROVIDED IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY! •
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.