Windows Repair (by Tweaking.com) – is a compact instrument that fixes most of Windows problems, such as registry errors, file permissions or problems with Windows Update, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, etc. Malware and installed programs modify only your default settings, but your Windows original settings will be restored with Windows Repair. If you use Windows Repair, you simply must have Clean Boot! Often a program running on the system can get in the way of the repairs or even mess with them. By doing a clean boot, no 3rd party programs will be running, lowering the process count to 45 or less.
The result is multiple – there is no other program interfering with the repairs, and there are more system resources for the repairs, and the repairs themlseves will finish faster since the CPU, memory and hard drive are not be under the same load they would be if all the other programs were still running.
Windows Repair can do the following:
• Reset Registry Permissions
• Reset File Permissions
• Register System Files
• Repair WMI
• Repair Windows Firewall
• Repair Internet Explorer
• Repair MDAC and MS Jet
• Repair Hosts File
• Remove Policies Set By Infections
• Repair Icons
• Repair Winsock and DNS Cache
• Remove Temp Files
• Repair Proxy Settings
• Unhide Non System Files
• Repair Windows Updates
• Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
• and more
* Updated Default Permissions for Windows 10 to the newest Windows version Released in Nov 2015.
* Added a “Remove License” button to the about screen in the program. This is for techs who use the pro version of the program on a users computer and want to remove their license after.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.