WinSnap – is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features. It can automatically enhance the capture with a smooth drop shadow effect, add a watermark, change the coloring and optionally save as a new file or copy it to the clipboard. Other features include support for Vista Aero effects, image rotation, advanced auto-saving, image scaling, send by email (MAPI), keyboard shortcuts and more. WinSnap can save images in PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and JPG format.
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows!
• Unique “Application” mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
• Flexible screen capture capabilities
• Professional shadow effects and powerful image processing
• Basic canvas transformations
• Aero Glass capturing with shadows and transparencies
• Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
• Unique Multi-Object capture mode
• Work faster with configurable External Tools
• Easy Web publishing and E-mail dispatch
• Advanced save and copy options
• Keyboard and mouse control
• Multilingual user interface
• Small and fast for an image editor
* not available