WinToUSB is a handy program that allows you to install Windows on a USB flash or hard drive and run Windows from that drive. This easy to use program provides simple instructions to install an ISO or CD/DVD image to your USB drive. Once installed, users can easily deploy Windows from the image on the USB drive.
• Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
• Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
• Support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
• Use any edition of Windows 8/8.1/10 Technical Preview to create Windows To Go USB drive.
• Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
• Don’t need install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
• Windows 7/2008 R2 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
• USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk.
• Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
• Windows 7/2008 R2 is not completely portable. You may have activation and driver problems when booting on different computers.
• You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
* Convert Locale Disk to Windows To Go Workspace
* Convert CD/DVD to ISO image file
* Improved disk partitioning and formatting algorithms
* Polish language support
* Fix other minor bugs
How To Activate
1. Read iNstRuCtioN.txt
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.