Xmanager Enterprise enables users to control remote server systems, to use remote applications and to transfer files and printing jobs between heterogeneous systems securely from their Windows workstation so that it makes possible to integrate the entire Xmanager Enterprise is an all-in-one solution that includes Xmanager 3D, Xshell, Xftp and Xlpd in a single package.
Xmanager 3D lets you share 3D (OpenGL) X window applications and Xshell enables you to manage remote Unix/Linux servers with a secure terminal.
Xftp allows you to transfer files between systems easily and securely.
In addition, Xlpd offers local printing for remote documents on other systems.
All programs included in this product share a common SSH (Secure Shell) security module and interoperate with one another. This provides customers with a great convenience and improved productivity that cannot be found on any other competing products.
Since these various features are integrated into a single package, customers can expect easier purchase, installation and maintenance as well as reduced total cost of ownership.
• Xbrowser program for managing multiple Xstart and XDMCP sessions
• Xbrowser manages sessions for Xmanager, Xshell and Xftp
• XDMCP, SSH, RSH, REXEC, RLOGIN and TELNET connection protocols
• Up to 128 X client connections per Xmanager session
• Shortcuts for Xstart and XDMCP sessions
• Advanced prompt parsing and command scripting in Xstart
• Secure XDMCP for XDMCP connection to the outside of firewall or private network
• Support for Windows 2000 SP4 and above
• Windows Terminal Server, Citrix XenServer for Windows
• Session sharing for Windows terminal service
• Silent Installation
• Multi-user configuration
• Easy distribution of sessions and server profiles
• Supports user defined session path
• Integrated SSH1/SSH2 protocols with public key authentication
• SSH key generation wizard
• SSH agent support through Xshell
• Host-based Access control
• XDMCP connection through SSH Security Tunneling
• A high-performance X11R7 PC X server
• Supports GLX 1.3 and OpenGL 1.2 (Xmanager Enterprise Edition only)
• X Rendering extension protocol
• Multiple server configuration
• Multi-user support
• Multiple monitor support
• Support for multiple network adaptors
• Multiple XDMCP sessions
• Automatic display number allocation
• Single & multiple window mode
• Panning and Auto Raise support on local window manager
• Multi-visual support
• 256-color emulation in true-color video device
• Automatic color substitution for PseudoColor visual
• Backing Store support
• Full Planemask feature for 256-color applications
• Mouse wheel support
• 3 button mouse emulation
• Graphical keyboard editing
• On the fly keyboard switching with a hot key
• Sound file support for XBell request
• Local Resource Database
• Printing in multiple window mode
• Automatic Cut & Paste between X and MS Windows applications
• Tray icon
• Font compiler
• Font server support
• BDF, PCF font format
• Automatic font substitution
• Additional font packages for each language and X application
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 2003 / 2008 / Server 2012 (32-bit & 64-bit).
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.