AnyReader – is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVD/Blu-ray or defective floppy/hard disks. Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn’t been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read at all. AnyReader effectively copies from non-readable media: CD, DVD, Blu-ray, LAN-Drives, flash memory, ZIP disks, floppy disks, etc. and saves corrupt data from any type of disks or erroneous connection where the standard copying methods fail. The program supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if the connection was broken while copying (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
• Reads files from disks with physical damage.
• Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
• Reads data as much as possible.
• Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
• Support file sizes up to file system limits.
• Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
• Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
• and many more…
* not available