CyberLink PhotoDirector 9 – offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Simplified photo management tools combine with powerfully easy-to-use yet sophisticated adjustment and editing options that offer a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
Inspiring visuals to charm your eyes
• The application’s designers effort is really noticeable once you run it. Everything fluently moves around at your mouse click, and the clever arrangement of menus, and buttons give it a clean look, and make it a pleasant workspace for you to edit photos. Everything you want to work with is located in a tab at the bottom of the main window, whereas to the left you have all the necessary tools, making the center, your own virtual canvas.
A large pallet of options
• CyberLink PhotoDirector puts at your disposal a breathtaking amount of tools for your photos to come out as clean and polished as you can possibly make them. From the basic color modifying sliders, to the more advanced, but easy to master options found in a tab, cleverly named “People Beautifier”.
• In addition, you are also able to put together a movie using pictures. Chose from a preset pack of transition effects, and add music to your slide show to make it just right. Above everything, you can add text in your slideshow, just in case you want viewers to know something in particular about a given photo.
• As if that was not enough, after all your editing is done, you may chose to upload your masterpiece on several social networks for faster spreading, and wait for a positive feedback.
• CyberLink PhotoDirector offers a professional approach on photo editing. With its visually appealing interface, and the amount of tools you can use to enhance your photos, this application is a worthy companion not only for experienced users. Take your camera into the field, and start shooting everything, because you will surely make use of any photo once processed with this tools.
Global & Regional Adjustment Tools
• Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
• Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
• Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO, or in low light conditions.
• Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
• Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model “tilt-shift” effects for your photo
• Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.
Creative Effects with Easy-to-use Tools
• Use the linear, circular, or brush tool to create different blurred regions.
• Choose from one of 4 shapes to create a unique aesthetic feeling with the Bokeh blur.
• Add zoom or motion effect on photos with the radial and focal zoom blurs.
Over 100 supported lens profiles
• Use the EXIF data from your shots to instantly and accurately fix common lens flaws.
• Correct barrel distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration.
Latest Camera Format and Lens Support
• PhotoDirector not only supports JPEG and TIF files, but also a broad range of popular and proprietary RAW file formats from the world’s leading digital camera manufacturers.
Body & Face Beautification Tools
• The expanded collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections from your portraits, selfies, and group shots.
* Click here