OSForensics – Computer investigations are rather difficult to conduct, especially since it is easy to hide electronic evidence or get rid of it entirely. You can, however, manage to retrieve all of that information, by using a specialized piece of software designed to discover and identify a wide variety of suspicious files and documents.
Scan the entire computer and retrieve suspicious files
OSForensics is an application that enables you to thoroughly check and scan a computer for any piece of evidence that might offer you insight, by checking anything from email archives, deleted files and even web browsing history. In addition, you can organize the evidence by creating separate cases, which can hold the data separate from each other.
• Find files faster, search by filename, size and time
• Search within file contents using the Zoom search engine
• Search through email archives from Outlook, ThunderBird, Mozilla and more
• Recover and search deleted files
• Uncover recent activity of website vists, downloads and logins
• Collect detailed system information
• Password recovery from web browsers, decryption of office documents
• Discover and reveal hidden areas in your hard disk
• Browse Volume Shadow copies to see past versions of files
* not available