Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair – is a useful JPEG/JPG repair software that repairs corrupt or damaged photographs and image files, having JPEG or JPG file extension without modifying their original data. This powerful utility even repairs the images from the memory cards, which are completely unreadable.
JPG File Repair
• Repairs corrupt or damaged JPEG/JPG image files and recovers them back from the flash memory cards, memory sticks, computer hard drives or any other secondary storage media. Stellar JPEG Repair recovers your completely unreadable JPEG/JPG files even under the situations of corrupt header, corrupt JPEG data, invalid JPEG file structure etc.
Preview of Repaired Images
• The software provides an option to preview repaired images after scan so that you can check for inconsistencies in your repaired images prior to perform saving. The tool has a knack of repairing all images intact. Once you find that there are no differences, you can choose to save them to your system.
Faster, Improved Scanning Engine
• The optimized scanning engine built with this tool can improve its repair performance many folds. The software can conveniently scan multiple JPEG files in a batch and give you precise results in less time than expected.
Extract Thumbnail of Severely Corrupt Files
• The software can easily extract the embedded thumbnail image of severely corrupt JPEG files without compromising its visual fidelity. This feature is particularly important for all JPEG images, which have undergone damages or corruptions beyond repair. With Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair, you can get the thumbnail images of those files.
Saving the Repaired JPEG File
• Besides the ability to perform flawless repair, the software has the benefit of flexible saving options. You can save the repaired image at any location of your choice. The software saves all thumbnails of repaired JPEG files to a separate folder.
• This JPEG repair tool offers ease of learning with its straightforward and intuitive GUI. You will find a progress bar that reveals the exact status of a scanning or saving process. After completion of a task, you are provided with appropriate messages to know if the task completed successfully.
* not available