Aha-Soft AhaView – is a simple-to-use program that can take you one step forward towards customizing your computer, by allowing you to create icons from any image files. It supports several formats, including BMP, GIF and JPG.
The app does not come with an installation kit, so AhaView is portable. In other words, the tool can be stored on a removable device, from where you can directly run its executable file on any computer.
More importantly, the Windows Registry is not updated with new entries and no files are left behind after program removal.
The interface of AhaView is dull and uncomplicated. Thanks to the Explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and access image files (‘drag and drop’ is not supported). Processing multiple items in batch mode is possible.
So, you can view a picture in full screen mode, and turn it into an icon by specifying the output directory and filename. In addition, you can edit a picture in the external image editor, change its file type (into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, TGA, or XPM), combine multiple pictures into one icon, rename and duplicate items, create a slideshow, and make file associations.
From the ‘Options’ area, you can change the default size of thumbnails, adjust the slideshow delay, change the background color in full screen mode, alter the size of the icons, and others. Settings can be restored to their default values.
The program has a good response time, quickly creates icons and requires a low amount of CPU and system memory. We have not come across any difficulties during our evaluation; AhaView did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. Aside from its interface which needs a complete makeover, AhaView can be used with confidence by first-time and skilled users alike.
• Browse images in thumbnail mode
• View images in full-screen mode
• Convert images to BMP, GIF, JPEG, TGA, TIFF, XPM and PNG formats
• Create icons from images
• Attach descriptions to files
• Show a sequence of images as a slide show
• Explore image properties
• Copy images to the clipboard
• Copy, move, duplicate and rename files
• Print images
• Use command line interface
• ANI – Animated Cursor
• BMP – Windows Bitmap
• CUR – Windows Cursor
• DCR – Delphi Component Resource
• GIF – Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
• ICO – Windows Icon (including Windows XP icons and Windows Vista icons)
• ICNS – Mac OS (Apple) Icon
• JPG – JPEG JFIF Image
• JP2 – JPEG 2000 Image
• PCX – PCX Image
• PSD – Adobe Photoshop Image
• PNG – Portable Network Graphics
• PBM – Portable bitmap
• RES – Borland resource file
• TGA – Targa image
• TIF – TIFF image
• XBM – X Bitmap
• XPM – X Pixmap
• WMF – Windows Metafile
• WBMP – Wireless Bitmap
* Fixed: Small bugs
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.