Aurora Blu-ray Media Player – is very large and always has room for more applications. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a software solution designed to offer playback for just about any media format, video, audio and image.
Straightforward interface and intuitive functions
• Aurora Blu-ray Media Player doesn’t excel when it comes to its GUI design but it does make all its features and functions easily accessible from the main window. It supports loading files using a simple drag and drop action and displays the classic playback controls in plain sight.
• You also get a playlist editor in which you can load all the files you want to play regardless of their format. It’s possible to load videos, tracks and images all at once and have the application play them when their turn is up.
• One thing that you definitely need to look out for is the fact that the playlist suffers from short term memory because once you click the ‘Stop’ button, the playlist is immediately forgotten, and all content is removed.
• One of the most annoying things about watching a movie is having the audio and image go out of sync or the subtitles becoming spoilers because they appear two seconds before they should.
• To help you mend these kinds of problems, Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is fitted with a series of synchronization controls that you can use to readjust the time for audio and subtitle tracks. You can do this using your mouse, or pressing specific keys in your keyboard, which is always the better option.
• Since monitors tend to have different ways of rendering visual content, Aurora Blu-ray Media Player comes with a ‘Video Tuner’ feature which enables you to adjust basic parameters that can improve the quality of the movie or images you are watching.
• It makes it possible to adjust brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma and hue with the use of simple sliders. Moreover, you can choose to save the modifications and have Aurora Blu-ray Media Player apply them to all future videos.
A good multimedia player
• With the above to consider and a few more features to discover, it’s enough to consider Aurora Blu-ray Media Player as a good media player that you can really give a shot.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.