AVS Audio Converter – is an application which allows you to encode audio tracks between various formats, including MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC. It can be easily used by all individuals, whether they are beginners or experts.
The interface of the program is clean and intuitive. Music can be imported into the list by using either the file browser or “drag and drop” method. Batch conversion is possible.
In the list you can view the name, duration and status of each file. Once you specify the destination folder and format, you can initiate the conversion process.
But you can also configure audio settings when it comes to the profile, codec, channels, bit rate, sample frequency rate and sample size.
Additionally, you can play audio tracks, merge or trim files, insert pause between songs, add cover art, grab from CDs, import sounds from videos, rename files, edit tag information, configure renaming rules, and more.
• Specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before you convert your audio files
• Apply fine tuning of parameters for MP3 and OGG formats when you convert your audio
• Apecify the location of the output audio files before converting
• Visually judge the progress of the audio conversion process
• Play the converted audio files after you convert them to make sure that the quality is sufficient
• Modify extra text information in existing audio files such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.